Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A lovely weekend!

I can't tell you the last time I really relaxed! The past several months have been filled with so much stress. This past weekend was not! Saturday I spent the afternoon watching my son golf....and Sunday there was a relaxing concert in the park.

Of course I'm a partial mom so I have to include a shot of my handsome son on the course! It had been a long time since I tagged along to watch a round. I really enjoyed it. Thanks Donnie for asking your mom to come along!



Sunday I decided to take a walk to the bay and was pleasantly surprised to see there was a concert in the park. The Dogwood Trail girls were helping and they looked beautiful in their southern gowns.







The bay was beautiful as the sun was setting! What a lovely weekend!



Photobucket