Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Moved!


I can finally say I'm moved! What an experience! Lots of packing and moving boxes. But after driving over 900 miles, we're here! The house is looking more like home. My last week has been spent unpacking boxes. Needless to say, I'm getting quite a workout. The kids will be flying down for the Thanksgiving holiday so I have a lot more to do!


I'm anxious to get my sewing room set up so I can start creating again. My evenings of downtime have been spent surfing the blogs of many creative women. I love seeing how others set up their crafting areas. What an inspiration! So many of you not only create beautiful hand mades but also have beautiful blogs. They are true eye candy.


I purchased a book not long before my move called "Where Women Create". I love it! Now I've found out that there is a magazine type version. If you haven't seen it or the book, look them up. You'll love them!