Saturday, November 22, 2008

I needed a little Christmas....



The moving is finished and I'm finally getting settled. I turned around and it as the middle of November! How did that happen??? The kids will be coming next week for Thanksgiving. I began to panic! I have holiday things to do! The new place has to be "homey" before the kids get here. I'm funny about things like that. I still have to get the tea pot and cups out that say "Tea for You and Me" because it's the one Donnie and I used for tea on sick days or for tea parties on rainy days....he's 24 now! I have to find the perfect places to tuck Mickey Mouse and Figment.....and where are those paper doily Christmas ornaments Jen made....25 years ago! As I thought of the kids, of making the new place "home" and of all the things that make it so. I decided it was definitely time for a little Christmas...and Mr. Smokey thought so too.