Thursday, February 16, 2012

Beautiful outdoor spaces and plantings…..

The weather is beginning to get warm here in southern Alabama.  The trees have been blooming and you can just feel that spring is in the air.  It feels wonderful!  If you’re like me, that means you start looking for ideas for the garden and porches.  So today I’m sharing some of those inspiring pictures.  I’ve also added the blog addresses of the talented ladies who originally posted them as well as some cool magazine websites.  Please visit their beautiful blogs! 

House and Home…….love the plants and lanterns!!

house and home

Modern Country Blog….love the container gardens!

Sue Loves Junk…a free dresser she turned into a planting.  How clever is this!!

Gypsy Purple Home…love the colors!!

Better Homes and Gardens….instructions for making this cool wreath!

Inspiration Lane…what a wonderful sitting area!!

Houzz.com….so relaxing and lush!!

2 comments:

The Old Cupboard Door said...

Love you post; it has inspired me to work in my garden.

~willa~

Whispering Hills Studio said...

Thank you Willa!! I love looking at everyone's beautiful gardens too! Sorry to say I seem to do more looking these days than doing!

Tammy