Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Almost ready for Christmas!

I’m almost ready for Christmas.  Guess that’s a good thing since it’s almost here.  For me, I’m actually ahead of schedule.  Shopping done, gifts bought, baking started and house decorated, well as much as it’s going to get this year!  So today is the last post of Christmas around the house.  And because I know I’m going to be way too busy to post again before it gets here…..

Merry Christmas!!  I hope your holidays are filled with family, friends and wonderful memories!!

Ornaments on the tree…..

Christmas around the house 002

 

Christmas around the house 003

 

Christmas around the house 004

 

The dining room…….

Christmas around the house 005

 

On the table is a Christmas present from many years past.  A gift from my parents, she was hand carved by Dad and painted by Mother. 

Christmas around the house 006

 

Side table in the dining room…..My snowman is another handmade from my folks….a reminder of Ohio winters!  Yes, winter is sweet when you live on the sunny Gulf Coast!

Christmas around the house 010

 

The big Santa is by Faith Wick and little primitive one is one of mine….

Christmas around the house 007

No comments: