Sunday, November 6, 2011

One of my happy places….

I’ve been a terrible blogger!  So many things have been going on!  I’m sure you can all relate how everyday life gets in the way of the things you want to do.  We moved in to our new home in July and I’m still unpacking.  Sad but true!  But a few things are starting to take shape.  One of the places in my home I love…although it’s not quite perfect yet… is a little nook off the kitchen.  It’s a perfect spot for my mother’s chair and desk.  I thought about putting them in the bedroom, but then they would be out of sight most of the time.  No, I like where I decided to put them.  I like them in a place where I can see them as I go about everyday chores and be remembered of good times with Mother.   And I know she would love it that they are placed there too.

 

desk and chair with border

No comments: