Friday, September 9, 2011

Halloween Cats and Jacks Tutorial from Joggles

I’ve been so busy with moving and general everyday life things that I haven’t had time to sew or do any crafting myself.  I love fall and Halloween and  wanted to update my blog with something fun and seasonal. When I opened my email I found just the right thing!  So today I’m posting a wonderful little tutorial from Joggles.  If you haven’t visited her site….do it!!  Everything you could ever need for a project is available including patterns and books to die for!

Just watching this made me wish I had my sewing room all set up….and that I could actually find my supplies in all the unpacked boxes.  Hope you enjoy!

catsandjacks-2

 

catsandjacks-1

 

2 comments:

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Hay Tammy,

This is a lovely blog.
And I will follow your blog.
Please take a look into my world.

Groetjes..Marijke
www.marijkevanooijen.blogspot.com

Whispering Hills Studio said...

Thank you so much! I love your blog and your adorable creations!! You are so talented!!

Tammy