Sunday, February 13, 2011

Springtime has arrived!




Today was a beautiful spring day on the Alabama gulf coast! The sun was shining, the temps are beginning to rise and it was time to take my first trip...this year...to the beach. There is nothing that revives me like walking the shore! So dispite the fact that the sand is still a bit cool on the feet, DH and I took a walk, gathered some shells and worked up an appetite. We've lived here a little over two years and I still can't believe I'm only a short half hour to the gulf waters....and a mile to the bay! I have to pinch myself regularly!

I promised myself that this year I would try to be more postive, more motivated and healthier. Despite a difficult beginning, I'm determined! So on our way home from the beach we made a quick stop for fresh fruit and things to make fruit dip. OK, so the dip may be a little border line on the healthy thing but a girl has to have a little fun! And besides, I'm sharing the recipe! If you haven't made this little dip you're going to love it! It's very simple, has few ingredients and is yummy! Enjoy!!

Fruit Dip
1 small container of berry yogurt
1 small container of whipped topping
1 jar of marshmallow cream

Fold the yogurt with the marshmallow cream and fold mixture with whip topping.

No comments: