Thursday, April 22, 2010

My new Ms Liberty Doll

Finally I've broken the spell!  The spell that has lingered over me stifling any creativity.  This may not turn out to be my greatest work of art...but it's a step in the right direction!  She is a little prim Liberty doll....nothing fancy...just a little cutie.  I'm not totally finished with her.  She needs something to hold.  I'm still thinking on that one!   Any of you who have ever experienced a stagger in your creativity can certainly appreciate the feeling of finally breaking thru!  It feels sooooooo good!!!

2 comments:

Sparky said...

Hello Tammy, I wondered what happened to this pretty lady, it seems like forever I have heard or seen any of your creations..bless you for bursting through and well worth the wait...she is just lovely...I have not make dolls in a couple of months switching now to quilt designs...blessings to more creativity for you my dear..blessings madame samm

Whispering Hills Studio said...

Thank you so much!!! Trying to get back on the creative side of things has been so difficult! But it feels so good to be back at it! Can't wait to see your quilt designs!