Monday, August 4, 2008

Harley Riding...another chic with a bike!!

Photobucket Wow....where is the summer going??? I wait thru the cold winter months for the three months of summer and suddenly they're almost gone! My creative modes are put on hold for days of pool and family. But isn't that the best thing about summer??? I hope everyone is enjoying the freedom that only summer months provide.

This summer I can add Harley riding to the mix of fun things....and reasons for lack of productive sewing! My husband and I took our Riders Edge course in the spring and got our motorcycle endorsements together. Yes girls, I have my own bike! I bought a little black Sportster and I love it! OK, I admit it, I'm not the worlds best driver yet. But I'm improving...and I love it!!

So I haven't been a loyal blogger or very creative....but I have been having fun!