Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oh, how I hate winter!!

It's January in Ohio and I hate it!! I shouldn't complain, it's been a mild winter...but it's still winter! It's cold, snowy, icy and just not my kind of weather. The past week I've had the flu and been confined to the house and tv. For me there's only so much tv and down time I can take before starting to dream of summer. So naturally I've started my yearly daydreaming of summer and warm tropical vacations. Last year in February we took a family cruise to Mexico which left out of one of my most favorite places....New Orleans. Now that's my idea of perfect weather!! So today I'm indulging myself and viewing a few of those wonderful vacation photos and thought I'd share them on my blog. So, take a look and listen to some fun music and dream away with me to an island in the sun!!


We left from New Orleans aboard the Fantasy...and ended up in sunny Mexico!












No comments: