Thursday, June 28, 2012

Project time flying by…..

I can’t believe how fast time is flying by!  The past two months I have been busy looking for apartments for my dad and relocating him closer to me.  He is finally set up in his new apartment and enjoying our area….or as he calls it Paradise!  I hope that attitude continues!

I have projects piling up like crazy! Great ideas but no time to do them!  Somehow I do manage to find a few minutes of  Pinterest time so I can get all of these great ideas!  Amazing how that happens!

I bought the paint to do this….. I can’t wait to try this technique!  My old lamp will look so much better if this works! 

I bought an unfinished tray (because it was on sale) so I can try this……

I found a recipe to make my own mod podge so I can transfer pictures of my grandson onto canvas…..

I found a great idea for a crate I have in the storage unit….

I found a great source for poly mesh….they never seem to have it in stock when I go to my local HL and Michaels…and well, you know how it is when you can’t get something??  How for some reason it just seems that you have to get it now??  Yeh, that’s how I am too!

I would love to make these…..

and this….

 

And that’s just a few of the things I want to try!!  I won’t even mention all the great recipes …or the crochet projects….or the room makeovers…..oh the list just goes on and on!!

If you would like links to these…..and many more great ideas and projects….just follow me on Pinterest. 

No comments: