Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Painted Chair

Today I thought I'd share the pics of my chair redo. I had this little chair sitting in the garage just begging to be in the house. It was one of those "I can't pass up a good deal" purchases. Already stripped down and ready for painting, I only paid $5 for it. You have to agree that is a bargain! Originally I thought I'd put it outside with a plant but after looking at my options I decided the little chair would be perfect for my sewing room. After a coat of paint, a few decorative additions and a soft cushion, it now has a place of it's own.

Before the chair looked like this...except this is really a step after it had a coat of paint. I forgot to take a pic of it with just stripped down wood...but you get the idea!



This is after the painting is done.



Photobucket