Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm glad you stopped by and hope you enjoy my posts. My hope is to keep you informed of artful happenings....both by me and also by other artists who inspire me. This is a new start for me and I'm excited about it! I've taken on a new name....Whispering Hills Studio. It really describes where I live...in a beautiful rural area surrounded by hillsides lush with trees and wildlife....that whisper everyday if we only stop to listen! The name change was needed. As with other things in life, sometimes we take different directions. When I first started I was mainly selling antique dolls, creating porcelain dolls and holding classes in my studio. With that as my main passion, The Doll Cottage was named. As time has gone by, I have branched into the world of primitives, paper mache and cloth art and The Doll Cottage name just didn't seem appropriate. So now I'm off with a new name and excited to be bringing things all together!

No comments: